DMX 5.0-beta-6 is released at Nov 23, 2019!
It brings a lot of new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- The highlight feature is Advanced Search. You can restrict the search results to a certain type (the type selection menu is customizable), and optionally widen the search scope to include the child topics.
- An Unsaved Changes warning makes lost edits history. The user has 3 choices: save, discard changes, and continue editing.
- Topicmap auto-pan: when a topic is revealed the topicmap automatically pans so that the topic is within viewport.
- A crucial change is that there is no topicmap auto-layout and animation anymore along with every selection. Result is a more stable view experience.
- A crucial bug is finally fixed: changing password via Webclient works.
For the full list of changes in beta-6 see the release notes.
For general information about DMX e.g. download, live demo, and documentation see the README.
Note: even though DMX 5 is still in its beta phase we provide data guarantee since beta-4 already. That is when your DMX 5 installation is not older than beta-4 you can upgrade to any future DMX 5 version. Your data is guaranteed to be transferred automatically. So there is no need to hesitate with your DMX based project any longer