Thank you very much for reaching out to us and for joining our forum!
Unfortunately DMX has no undo function yet. To reveal all the topics on the map again, I would suggest to do the following:
- Open the topic map topic itself by selecting the topic map from the drop down list in the upper toolbar and then clicking on the (i) icon right next to it.
- Right-click on that topic map topic in the map and open the related tab in the detail panel.
- Select ‘sort by association type’ in the related tab of the detail panel.
- Scroll to ‘Topicmap Context’.
- Reveal each topic listed under the topic map context just by clicking on their icon to the left of their name.
Each topic and their associations will re-appear at exactly at the same position where they were before.
Note: By only clicking on the icon of a topic (instead of its name) you avoid to change the focus of what topic is currently selected. So you can just quickly click on one topic icon after the other to restore your map. While this is of course still a bit annoying, it is the best and fastest way to restore your topic map I can recommend at the moment.
Sorry for the inconvenience!